Tuesday, January 6, 2015

KRONOS AND THE ENT

PHOTO CREDIT: © 2008 ENT

























IN THE BEGINNING



time did not stand still


it scrambled
down & back & bent
with efficacy my tree


© 2015 The Creature In My Tree stephanie pope mythopoetry.com
#ohjDailyWords #ohj #vss #mythopoetics #micropoetry #4lines


notes


1. That the presences of “who one is”, are already with one in potential at birth.

2. That what makes me up, I didn’t make [up].

3. That what I did not make up is using my consciousness  to grasp consciousness in real essences of persons within the actuality of my person.  And what I discern in actuality is, in its congeniality, [congeniality in the sense of Jacque Maritain’s connaturality a conceptual union by means of "inner bents and propensities of [one’s] own being."  [see chapter four, “Poetic Intuition” in John W. Hanke, ‘Maritain’s Ontology of A Work Of Art, Springer e-book ] a description like  Henri Corbin’s angel, an event in the soul by the soul for its own sake.

4. That to discern my person in the form of its celestial person, my "angel",  my own person must participate in creation creatively. 


see also

Jennifer Selig and her article on archetypal creators
http://blog.pacifica.edu/pound-your-chest-everyone-part-ii-creator-archetype?utm_campaign=DJA&utm_content=10636625&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter