Sunday, November 19, 2017

TIS A SEASON FOR POETRY

WHEN WHO POETS IN THE IMAGINAL DIMENSION
LIVES ON THE SIDEWALK OF YOUR CHILDHOOD...


WHO LOVES POETRY



Do you?

       Monsters & Bugs on Amazon

ABOUT THAT NEW BOOK

Everyone may understand why monsters are often written about in relation to examining how beauty inspires creative life but, why bugs?  Simply said, I found there were bugs, too, upon the sidewalks of my childhood.   And then, I found them again when apprehending and contemplating Baudelaire on the Beauty Way. It was true, thought I. Bugs, were soul guides operating in dreams and working with depth patterns unearthed at work throughout my creative process.

see  notes under the blog post for

"Tis a Season For Poetry" 

Sunday, November 19, 2017


ABOUT THE AUTHOR
















Cultural mythologer, poet-essayist, stephanie
published an annual ezine, Mythopoetry Scholar Ezine for three years in the early years of the internet. These three issues are now archived through the internet archives (formerly The Wayback Machine)


Stephanie also retains copyrights to her poetry and insights published here to Mythopoetry Blog (Mythopoetics In Culture)
at    https://mythopoetry.blogspot.com 






 WEBSITE

mythopoetry.com (2001-2023) is now archived through The Internet Archives (formerly The Wayback Machine)